- Innovative push mechanism with exclusive spring-back valve
- Perfect for hot drinks, cooking, food preparation and cleaning
- 1/4 turn ceramic disc flow control
- Designated waterway
- Smooth flow
- Minimises heat loss
- Stops cross contamination of instant hot filtered water
- Spit-free with zero run off
- Unique anti-scald lock
- Filter Specifications
- Compact design
- Non-pressurised unit
- Easy installation
- Fits to the cabinet, the wall or the tank
- Ease of maintenance, quarter turn removal of sump
- Exclusive three stage high performance filter
- Quick filter change
- Unique sump design allows for environmentally friendly disposal of filter
- High flow, even at low pressures 1.5 bar
- 0.02 micro nano filtration paper
- Carbon impregnated nano paper to remove chlorine, chemicals, taste and odour
- Food grade polyphosphate beads to inhibit lime scale growth. Dosed at 5 parts per million the lime scale is coated and will not adhere to other surfaces
- Easily disposed of in the normal household waste
- Normally 6 month filter life
- Tank Specifications
- 2 Years Warranty
- Digital Display
- Five pre-set temperature settings
- 1.5 KW fast recovery element
- Digital temperature control, accurate to within 0.5 degrees
- Low energy
- Hot water capacity of 2.4 litres
- Continuous hot water at max temperature for approximately 14 litres - 1.6 litres
- High output flow
- System is easy to install
- High quality filtration and lime scale reduction, always sold as a system
- Filter replacement every 6 months to extend the service life of the tank
- Stainless steal tank, stainless steel element, stainless steel sensors and stainless steel dry start float
- Unique water inlet design at the base of the tank
- Unique expansion system
- Unique heater element positioning
- Vented system
- Connects to a standard 13 amp fused socket
- Compact unit, easily fits into a standard kitchen based unit of 334mm high x 225mm wide
- Overall Dimensions:
- Height: 367mm
- Reach: 235mm
- Height to Underside of Spout: 232mm
The Bluci Treacqua 3-in-1 kitchen tap is available in a chrome or brushed nickel finish. Handcrafted in the UK, this instant hot water tap provides a perfect solution when hot water is required instantly, particularly for hot drinks and cooking. The instant hot water has a designated waterway, which prevents cross-contamination, and the flow is smooth and spit-free. The softly angled swan neck spout provides insulation to minimise heat loss. The Treacqua kitchen tap has an innovatively designed push mechanism with a unique spring-back valve which guarantees that only the hot water required is dispensed and the hot water function cannot be left on accidentally. The levers benefit from quarter turn ceramic disc valves for smooth flow control.
The filter provides high quality nano-filtration, which is an innovative membrane filtration system whereby water is softened and contaminants removed. The unit is non-pressurised and easily fitted to wall, tank or kitchen cabinet using the adhesive pad or screws provided. The used cartridge is easily and hygienically removed by way of a cleverly designed quarter turn sump and replacement cartridges are easy to install. Used cartridges can be disposed of with the normal household waste and it is recommended that they are replaced at least every six months. Replacement cartridges are available on our website.
The tank benefits from a two year warranty, subject to the filter being replaced at least every six months, and is stainless steel with stainless steel components to prolong the product's life. The hot water tank has a touch screen digital display with the following functions: on/off, temperature pre-set, confirm, plus desired temperature and reheat display. The digital temperature moniter is accurate to within 0.5 degrees and energy comsumption is low, being comparible to that of a 50W light bulb. This tank has a 1.5KW fast recovery element, which heats the water within 6 minutes from cold and 4.5 minutes to re-heat when it has already been in use. This compact unit easily fits into a standard kitchen cabinet.
The Bluci brand was inspired by a passion to deliver quality, value and style to consumers looking for a range of kitchen taps and sinks to compliment their fitted kitchen. Going from strength to strength, the Bluci range is continually developing, improving and expanding, and has grown to become one our best selling brands. Produced in some of the most advanced manufacturing facilities in the world, with an unrivalled commitment to quality and value, Bluci guarantee that consumers are investing in a product that has been rigorously selected to deliver many years of trouble-free use. Bluci offer a comprehensive 'no-quibble' five year warranty on the workmanship and working parts of all their kitchen taps and a unique lifetime warranty on a number of kitchen sinks. 'O' rings and finishes are warranted for one year. Based in the UK, Bluci offer an exceptional after-sales service in the unlikely event that the warranty is called upon or spare parts required.
Maintaining your Bluci Treacqua kitchen tap:
Wipe regularly using a soft, non-abrasive cloth and mild detergent, such as washing-up liquid or specific chrome cleaning fluid.
Ensure the cleaning product is non-abrasive and has no bleach content, as this is likely to damage the tap finish.
To prevent water marks, dry off with with a soft dry cloth.
Stand back and admire your Bluci tap.
Also available as the Bluci Treacqua in Brushed Nickel